Echo’s Bones by Sarah Browne
Are you an autistic young person living in north Dublin and interested in creative writing, acting, composition or filmmaking?
Echo’s Bones is a short film project to be developed with you.
Our starting point will be to respond to short stories by Samuel Beckett, set in Fingal.
ONLINE INFORMATION SESSION FOR INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS
Thursday 18 February, 4-5pm by Zoom
• The project will be developed through a series of online workshops held between February–May 2021. Shot in summer 2021, with a relaxed screening in Autumn 2021.
• Looking for Fingal-based autistic young people aged 16-21 years of age.
• No film experience required. There is no cost to participate in the project.
• Workshops will be facilitated by drama practitioner Sarah Fitzgibbon, with Sarah Browne.
• The creative team leading Echo’s Bones is trained by autistic performer and former AsIAm youth leader, Eleanor Walsh. The team includes composer Alma Kelliher.
• Participants need to have internet access, and be comfortable navigating Zoom (online meeting platform) after some initial guidance.
• Participants need to be available to explore their local Fingal area and comfortable working in a group.
• You can sign up for the info session and receive the Zoom link by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This session will involve a presentation outlining the project and the opportunity for you to ask questions.
This project adheres to the ongoing government health and safety guidelines. This is a public art commission by Fingal County Council through Infrastructure 2017-2021. Funded by the Per Cent for Art Scheme.